I. Auto-immune disease of thyroid glands
3. Infection of Thyroid gland,
4. Excess of Iodide
5. Cancer of Thyroid.
6. Over functioning of pituitary gland
Nervousness, feeling hot, palpitation tremor in hands and feet loss of weight despite good food. weakness of muscles, loose motions, quick rate of pulsation, bulging of eyes sweating etc.
1. Turquoise colour Chromatized water, twice a day,
2. Green Chromatized water, twice a day,
3. Yellow Chromatized water, after meals,
4. Sky blue light upon the gland for 30 minutes,
5. Massage over the gland with Yellow Chromatized oil, twice a day in circles.
Thyroid gland is located on both sides of trachea and it excretes two major hormones. Thyroxin, which is also called T3 and T4, is formed from iodine, affects the mental and physical growth. Calcitonine, which helps in balancing the amount of calcium in our body. Deficiency of Iodine, deficiency of enzymes required for T3 and T4, defect of pituitary gland are the major causes of this disease.
Weakness, fatigue, loss of memory, feeling cold, constipation, hair loss, hoarseness of voice, impaired hearing, suffocation, aching joints and muscles, numbness of hands and feet, chest pains, problematic menses like excessive bleed and prolonged periods. Dry and coarse skin, swelling around the eyes, thin and dry hair, paleness of skin, swelling of tongue, high blood pressure, dropped rate of heartbeat, white patches on the skin and goiter; enlargement of thyroid gland etc.
1. Violet Chromatized water, twice a day,
2. Orange Chromatized water, twice a day,
3. Violet light upon the head and the gland for fifteen minutes twice a day,
4. Massage over the gland with Yellow Chromatized oil, with soft hand, for five, minutes twice a day.